12 December, 2017

WIP - Self Version 1.15

I am WIP and I am not even sure what version I am up to, maybe version 1.15? The funny part of acknowledging that I am WIP is that there is always more to improve. I am not sure if I will ever get to a final version of myself. I certainly haven't peaked yet and the more I discover the more curious I become. 
My biggest insights in 2017 is to keep awake and mindful and increase my personal power to be the best version of me. I am not the same person I was 10 years ago and I know I will be a different version in 10 years. Where ever you are in your life today check in with yourself. Are you awake, mindful and are you influencing your own life with great choices and decisions to serve yourself and serve the world?
Wake up: I feel like screaming to everyone WAKE UP. The Harvard gazette published a study that shows that human beings spend nearly 50% of their lives being mindless, not present, thinking of something else than what they are actually doing. 50% of time being mindless v 50% of time being mindful. Stop and consider how much we are actually missing in our life. Life is too short to be lost in our mindlessness.
Personal Power: Be brave not perfect. Have courage and consideration. Be your own best advocate/coach and not critic. I have been running an Influencing & Negotiations program for many years and have been positively amazed about how much people can learn to influence themselves and grow their personal power. Many of us do not make choices that serve us to be the best version of ourselves. A lot of us are running unconsciously swaying in the wind adapting and morphing to others whims and directions.  Find your voice and use your own personal power to serve you and your world.
According to Elite Daily we are living in the best time of human history. We are living longer, diseases are declining, there is less poverty, less wars and deaths from wars, we live in more peace with less murders, there is greater love and acceptance, less discrimination and happiness is on the rise. I live in Melbourne, Australia a city that is regularly voted the most livable city in the world by The Economist. We have so much to be grateful for. It is a grand time to be alive and present. Don’t waste a moment. So this Christmas cherish your day and wishing you great health, wealth and wisdom to help you with your own WIP.

No comments: